Thursday, April 4, 2013

Today Was The Kind Of Day. . . 

. . . where three cups is necessary. 

And the best intentions. . . 


. . . eventually turn into this . . .


Ugh, I feel dirty now.  Especially after spending the day in the basement, covered in dust and paint . . . 


At one point, while washing my hands, I noticed I had paint on my eyelashes, all over the hair on the left side of my head and my right ear.

Today was the kind of day when this. . . .


. . . .quickly, and absentmindedly, while I was talking on the phone with my brother B, turned into this:


I probably should have completed one project first  - namely the cabinets - but oh well.  The cabinets and I should maybe take a break from each other anyway, what with their frustratingly sand-off-only level of filth and their hinge screws that love to break off once they get all the way in.


Nothing you can do now but laugh.


At least there is wine.  And sunsets.


Till next time, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment