Monday, April 22, 2013

Ghost Walk

On my way home from work today, I, on account of the lovely 11 degrees outside, decided to stroll.  How could I have known how many ghosts I'd see along my way!  I love how they, simple as they may be, have their own personalities.  This is my take on them.

Friendly, flirty ghost.  "Hey girl."
Too long at the bar ghost.  "Bllurggg."
Got in a bad fight ghost.  "Ow!"
Confused ghost.  ". . . er, sorry . . . your name is what?"
Incognito ghost.  ". . ."
On my walk home, I probably almost walked into traffic twice because after I spotted the first two ghosts, all I did was glance around and search for more. It's ok though, I made it.  

Oh, also, I have been informed that these little spooks are courtesy of local artist Chris Lockerbie, who is actually a bud, and I own one of his amazing original paintings, a commission by my dear friend M.  


Check out his site, he's super talented, has such a great, unique style, and is one of the nicest guys you'll meet!

Till next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment