Friday, March 22, 2013

Winter, Winter, Go AWAY!

This is what we woke up to this morning:


Don't you just hate it when something you are expecting, no, hoping is going to happen doesn't?  Like, oh, Spring for example.  This week we got hit with two big snowfalls.  I think we can all agree that it's time for Winter to get lost and not come back for quite some time.  I'd hate to be considered a bully, but I would DEFINITELY sock Winter in the nose right about now, just for being itself.

I am ready for dresses without leggings, and cute shoes instead of rubber boots and Sorrels, and going out to do errands without twenty minutes of preparation first.  I am ready for barbecuing without risking frostbite, strolls on the waterfront, morning coffee in the back yard.  It's time, don't you think?  Time to leave winter behind, no looking back!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment