Sunday, March 17, 2013

Better Late Than Never!

Hey everyone, sorry for my absence yesterday, which I'm sure bothered me way more than it bothered you.  We moved and Bell/Aliant didn't hook us up when they said they would, so we had no connection until just now, when Jeff came by to fix us, on a sunny, Sunday, St. Patrick's Day morning.  THANKS JEFF!!

Anyhoo, I have no pictures....well I do, but I can't find my camera cables....but I just wanted to pop in and give you all a quick update.

We're in the house!  We're drowning in boxes, hooking up stereo/tv systems, hanging up clothes, wishing we could find the coffee maker (T, you are going to be a hero when you get here!), standing around staring at the chaos, putting books on shelves, being grateful for a basement, understanding what people mean when they say it took them three years to paint their bedroom, wondering how we fit everything into an apartment just a few days ago........

I'm hoping to find my cables and do a lil post later on when things have settled a bit and we're caffeinated and safe to communicate with, but don't be surprised if it ends up being tomorrow.

Oh, and to my Irish friends (and my friends who like to drink - oh hey, everyone!) HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

Till next time, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment