Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Big Reveal II

So far, it's been quite a year.

I SAID YES!!! 
<3 <3 <3

How lovely is that little gem?  It is an heirloom, belonged to BF's (soon to be Husband's!!!) aunt.  It's so perfect, so unusual, I absolutely love it!  Sometimes I just find myself staring at it!

It actually happened in the very first few hours of this year, and many of you know already, but now y'all do!  We're well into the planning stage at this point (tiny and intimate, pretty much entirely DIY), making playlists, thinking about cake flavours, Pinteresting shoes and dresses (well that's just me).  I suspect that this'll be another one of those topics that will begin to show its face on my little blog regularly from here on in.

Till next time friends!  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment