Thursday, February 21, 2013

It Has Begun

On my one day off this week, I packed and sorted.


It's amazing how much packing you can do and you can still look around and it seems like you haven't really accomplished much at all!  I, at least, managed to pare my closet down to the essentials.  Well, the essentials in my opinion anyway.


Something I am not looking forward to during this moving thing, is packing our books.  Books are a heavy task and between the two of us, we have a lot.





Plus.....




When I moved into this apartment, as my darling friend T can testify to, (you can truly tell who your real friends are by seeing who is willing to help you move) I packed too many books into several boxes and a couple of them split and spilled all over the back of the moving truck.  Lesson learned. The one thing I can comfort myself with as we pack everything away this time, is that all these guys are finding a long term resting place.  

This space is going to be our little library.



And this wall is where I plan to build floor to ceiling, wall to wall bookshelves.



That's about nine feet of 'em!  Should do for now!  ;)

Wait till you see our movies and music, friends!

Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment